Stoddard's Spot

News and pics from the Scott and AJ Stoddard Family.

Name:
Location: Salem, Oregon, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

WELCOME!!

Welcome to our families new site!!
Here are some of the latest pictures of our family. We will post pictures of our newest member in June. We have another baby due Oct. 31st and will find out what we are having in June. We hope this site will keep you all more informed of our progress in training and keep Zoe growing in your minds.


Zoe and cousin Dieneke.

Fun on our new tire swing that Scott and Jared hung.


Zoe playing in the yard

.
Zoe learns to drive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish & Family said...

Hey guys,
Wow Zoe looks just like AJ did when she was little. I thought so when I saw the Easter pics more, though. I am so glad you have a site!
Trish

May 12, 2006 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home