Stoddard's Spot

News and pics from the Scott and AJ Stoddard Family.

Name:
Location: Salem, Oregon, United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

May 14th,2006

Today was a very special Mother's Day because we also dedicated Zoe to the Lord at church this morning. We hope to get pictures from members of the church since Scott and I were both on stage.

After church two of the single guys from church came over and brought curry for lunch. This means I got one of my favorite foods and I didn't have to cook lunch. (Though I made a cake for dessert.)















Beautiful flower's Scott and Zoe gave me.





Zoe had a good day even though she has a slight ear infection. She still played hard and managed to be happy. Lucky for Mommy she also took good naps.













Zoe and Mommy's first Mother's day together was great. Next year there will be two wonderful reason's to have a Happy Mother's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home